Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipes – Making your personal food is an easy way to make a totally healthy lifestyle. The advantage of cooking in the home is clearly more hygienic and inexpensive. The variety of dishes presented can be in accordance with the wishes and guarantees of cleanliness. Recipes can be adjusted as desired.A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi), you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.Cooking Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipes isn’t always about an arduous step. Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipes are delicious and simple to do. Here would be the forms of dishes with easy but delicious making:
|Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi)|
Lassi (on the right), is an Indian yoghurt drink and this recipe – perfect for drivers at parties – is the creation of a wonderful cook, Pami Dhanani, who has introduced a subtle Indian tone.
- 2 very ripe medium bananas
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g) natural low-fat yoghurt
- 5 fl oz (150 ml) milk
- 1 vanilla pod, split lengthways
- desiccated coconut, to decorate, if wished
- 1 medium banana, to decorate, if liked
Instructions how to make Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipes :
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Peel the bananas and chop them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a blender or food processor, along with the yoghurt and milk. Scrape the vanilla seeds from the pod, using the end of a teaspoon, and add the seeds to the blender or processor. Blend everything together until you have a smooth texture. Pour the lassi into glasses. If you like, just before serving, sprinkle over some desiccated coconut into each glass. Or, roll thin slices of banana in desiccated coconut, cut a slit in each slice and slide the slice on to the rim of each glass.
If this Kela Lassi (Banana Lassi) recipe suits your family’s flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!